The popularity of VPN services is growing by the day. People enjoy numerous advantages of the service and the extra layer of security it brings. One of the leading providers in the niche is Turbo VPN. Let’s learn more about it as well as learn how to set up Turbo VPN for Windows. In case you look to install it, you should pay attention to the article below.
Step-by-step instruction on how to install Turbo VPN for Windows using BlueStacks
- First of all, you must install BlueStacks. This app will make using VPN services possible. You’ll require Microsoft.net Framework to install BlueStacks.
- Launch the program and use it to open the My Apps section.
- Use the search bar to find Turbo VPN and then the install/get button. Turbo VPN for Windows is developed by Turbo VPN App and listed in the category of Tools.
Keep in mind that you will have to log into your Google Play account to be able to download apps from BlueStacks.
The moment when the download is complete, use Turbo VPN for Windows whenever you require it.
Quick instruction on another way to set up Turbo VPN for Windows
- Start with getting the Nox app first. Just like BlueStacks, it is an Android emulator. Use your Google account to start downloading other apps.
- Use the search bar to find Turbo VPN.
- Download and open the app to access a virtual private network.
You may try some other Android emulators to get this program since the developer doesn’t offer any software for PC only.
The service brings plenty of advantages. Firstly, it has a wide selection of unique features. No other provider offers them. Turbo VPN for Windows is completely free of charge.
You are sure to like using it all around the world and reach geo-restricted websites. For instance, if you travel to a country that has banned some sites or social media due to political or commercial issues, using a VPN will help you bypass this limitation. This is the easiest way to unlock the sites.
Turbo VPN for Windows is said to be the most stable VPN provider. It’s also very simple. Just run the app, pick the country you’d like to connect and go surf the Internet. You can pick from over 50 locations and 10 000 servers from all over the world.
The APK file is very lightweight and takes only 8.5MB. Even if you are tight on free space, this app is as big as a song only.
Other advantages you can expect include:
- Watching videos everywhere.
- Anonymous browsing.
- Secure Wi-Fi.
- Unblock websites and content.
In case you doubt you should try this provider, just look at the impressive numbers. It’s been downloaded over 100 million times on Google Play. It’s also highly rated by over 2.8 million users.
For now, this is the only way to get Turbo VPN for Windows. However, there is good news, too. The official website has recently published the statement that the versions for Windows, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome, and macOS are coming soon. This means you won’t need any extra programs and Android emulators to enjoy the service on your PC or laptop.
Use these instructions to get Turbo VPN to your Windows-running device and enjoy anonymous Internet surfing with no content restrictions.